Family Support & Training Programs
Hollyburn’s Family Support Programs offer a broad spectrum of publicly-funded options to address the many challenges that families face at all different stages of life. People who access our programs benefit from the integrative, collaborative approach of our highly-skilled counsellors who are connected to an extensive network of local professionals and resources.
Our services are available for families with children/youth (under the age of 19) who reside on the North Shore. These include:
- In-Home Family Support Services (FSS) (short-term/8-12 sessions/self-referred)
- Parent/Teen Mediation (PTM) (short-term/up to 20 sessions/self-referred)
- Family Preservation and Reunification (FPR) (Longer-term/Ministry-referred)
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD)/Complex Developmental Behavioural Conditions (CDBC) Support (Longer-term/ self or professionally referred)
Peer Support/Mutual Aid Groups
- Online Support Group for parents of children/youth with ADD/ADHD, CDBC or FASD.
Seasonal Parent Trainings
- Incredible Years™– A general training for parents with children between the ages of 2-8 years old.
- Incredible Years™ – A specialized training for parents with children between 2-6 years old with ASD and language delays.