Hollyburn posts new job opportunities here.
And though each role has specific educational and experiential required qualifications, we require all employees in our therapeutic program homes to have:
- Unrestricted Class 5 BC Driver’s License and a satisfactory driving record
- The ability to pass Ministry of Children and Family Development consolidated check and Ministry of Justice Criminal record check
- Proof of the ability to work legally in Canada
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication in English
We offer generous benefits and competitive wages. After passing a three-month probationary period, employees with a permanent contract working at least 24 hours per week enjoy these benefits:
- 100% employer paid premiums for you and your immediate family for extended health, dental, vision care, life insurance, and Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- RRSP Employee contribution matching of 3% of annual gross salary, and up to 6% matching after two years of contribution to the RRSP.
- Financial support for educational and professional development