We Are Now Open for Safe In-Person Counselling
We are happy to announce that we have recently opened new dedicated Private Counselling offices, allowing us to provide an additional choice of service delivery while still following BC Public Health protocols. We now offer in-person counselling sessions with spacious private rooms that safely allow social distancing and limited contact within the offices.
When coming to the office for a counselling session this is what to expect:
- Upon arrival please text your counsellor to advise them of your arrival and they will guide you to the counselling room.
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands immediately upon entry to the office
- Please wear a mask as you are led to your counselling room maintaining 2 m social distancing
- Counselling rooms are limited to 3 people per room (including the counsellor)
- Counselling rooms will be sanitized thoroughly between sessions
- Masks may be worn in the room however the rooms are large enough to allow for social distancing between client and counsellor
- Washrooms will be available, and you will be asked to wear a mask and to re-sanitize your hands when you return
We will continue to offer counselling services to families and individuals by phone, secure videoconferencing and outdoor sessions, as we respect and appreciate our clients’ and counsellors’ comfort levels.
If you are feeling unwell, please call your counsellor and reschedule your appointment and contact BC Health 811 for guidance. Please reach out to your counsellor if you have any further questions or concerns.