At Hollyburn, we empower growth and inspire change and we’re looking for people to join our team who want to do the same. If this sounds like you, we want you with us!
We are Hollyburn Family Services, an industry leading organization that provides quality residential programs, counselling and support services to children, youth, and families since 1990. We value the uniqueness of each individual and their inherent capacity for growth. We rely on our core values to create a trusting and safe environment free from harassment and discrimination for our team and for our clients. We treat our employees, clients, and community with fairness, dignity and respect, and as such strive to hire and build a team reflective of these values. We are proud to have a diverse team, all of whom have unique abilities which serve to enrich the lives of their clients.
You are a positive energetic role model who has a passion and skill for providing support, care and can act as a mentor in supporting the personal growth for all of our clients whether they be children, youth or young adults with special needs, autism spectrum disorder, or youth at risk.
Though each role has specific educational and experiential required qualifications, we do require that all of our employees have:
- Unrestricted Class 5 BC Driver’s License and a satisfactory driving record
- Clear and concise communication, both written and verbal, in English
- The ability to pass Ministry of Children and Family Development consolidated check and Ministry of Justice Criminal record check
- Proof of the ability to work legally in Canada
Candidates score more points if they have:
- Current First Aid/CPR, Non-Violent Crisis Intervention, MANDT Training, Naloxone training
- Good understanding of crisis management
- Understanding of Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Understand First Nations culture, traditions, traditional foods and symbols of youth heritage
- Demonstrate knowledge of addictions, FASD, and attachment issues
Because we know our team is our heart and our most important asset, for all employees, we offer:
- Extensive training opportunities
- Support for professional development and advancement
- Employee incentive program
- Employee referral incentives
- Employee social events
For full time employees, we offer:
- Competitive salaries
- 100% employer premium paid BC Medical, extended health, dental, vision care, life insurance
- Paid Wellness days
- A Registered Retirement Savings Plan where Hollyburn matches contributions up to 3% of gross salary.